- Tires (6)
- Tubes: All Sizes/Types (2)
- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
$86.90 - $102.90
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 28c and 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
$76.90 - $79.90
- Ultimate Speed on Hardpack - Low profile and compact tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over any type of hardpack terrain, in dry or wet conditions, enhanced by the SmartGRIP Compound properties. - The best choice for XCM courses where terrains can vary but speed is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
- World Cup level performance - A tread pattern designed to handle a mixed variety of terrains which you normally encounter on XCO courses: from man made technical sections to natural terrain, from hardpack to loose conditions. - The RC is designed for the racer who seeks maximum speed knowing how to maximize control of his MTB while racing. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan from the SmartGRIP Compound.
$100.00 - $105.00
Uncompromising Speed Designed for peak race performance, CADEX Race Tubeless tires have won over the pros through their superior speed, ultra-light weight, and supple ride feel. - RR-S Compound boasts minimal rolling resistance and remarkable grip in the corners - Single-layer SRC casing delivers an incredibly supple ride with superior rolling efficiency at a super low weight - Race Shield puncture protection provides superior puncture protection without compromising on speed or road feel - Carbon/Kevlar Composite bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
Made for gravel, mud and rocky singletrack, the GX Tubeless tire features a shortknobbed center tread for speed and grip with chunkier outer knobs for cornering control. Add bead-to-bead puncture protection and a supple 170 TPI casing, and it’s a perfect choice for speed, grip and durability in challenging terrain. - GX-S dual compound tread technology for durable, fast-rolling efficiency. - Short centerline knobs for speed and grip. - Chunky outer knobs for maximum confidence in loose, wet or technical corners. - Dual Shield puncture protection combines Race Shield+ and X-Shield for outstanding Bead-to-Bead tread and sidewall protection. - Lightweight 170 TPI casing gives a smooth, supple ride quality.
- RR-S AR Compound offers outstanding grip on both rough roads as well as pavement in all weather without compromising on speed - Single-layer SRC casing delivers an incredibly supple ride with superior rolling efficiency at a super low weight - Race Shield puncture protection provides superior puncture protection without compromising speed or road feel - Carbon/Kevlar Composite bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
- Rear Specific Performance in Mixed Terrain - The R model is our rear specific design: medium profile and tread spacing and added traction and durability without compromising performance over a mixed variety of terrains, in dry or wet conditions, enhanced by the SmartGRIP Compound properties. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan: the best combo with an M on front for a completely balanced riding experience.
Featuring a tread design for maximum speed and control across varied surfaces, total protection from punctures and sidewall abrasions, and a supple 170 TPI casing, the CADEX AR Tubeless tire offers speed, durability and compliance in any situation. - Compact diamond-shaped centerline knobs for maximum speed on smoother surfaces without sacrificing handling under rougher conditions. - Intermediate hexagonal knobs deliver a seamless transition from the centerline, and taller outer trapezoidal knobs provide traction in the corners. - AR-S dual compound tread technology for total efficiency, durability and grip. - Dual Shield puncture protection combines Race Shield+ and X-Shield for outstanding bead-to-bead tread and sidewall protection. - Lightweight 170 TPI casing gives a smooth, supple ride quality.
Page 1 of 1