NEVER MIND MARGINAL GAINS
Chase small improvements in every aspect of your riding, but don't overlook the massive advantage offered by Orca Aero. A bike that doesn't just cheat the wind but openly defies it—an ode to efficiency and stiffness that relishes the assault of a 1700 watt finish—Orca Aero is the perfect accomplice for riders who aspire to become more familiar with the podium. Do battle off the front while others hide in the wheels, vanquished. Take pulls. Love the gutter. Find unknown strength in a machine designed for glory and hoard it for that single moment when you seize your opportunity. Marginal gains are for those playing the long game—Orca Aero would rather take the win today.
- New Freeflow Fork: Greater distance between fork legs reduces airflow pressure around the wheel achieving a 4 watt drag reduction. The 3.3:1 aero profile of the fork legs takes advantage of new UCI regulations allowing more radical aero forms.
- Shortened Tail: Enables the use of flatter tubing, which softens the airflow towards the bottle cages.
- Double Radius: Opens up airflow around the tubing profile, with improved airflow over the different angles.
- Flattened Sides: Reduces friction at the front of the tubing and provides better drag at low speeds.
- Orca Aero Seat Post: The Orca Aero has an oval seat post designed to reduce air turbulence, without impairing its vibration absorption capabilities. The seat post is adjustable and employs a system that enables a greater range of saddle adjustment positions, unlike the competition.
- Rigid Structure: The head tube, bottom bracket, and chainstay joints are optimized for improved torsional strength. The sections have been optimized for each size frame to create a more rigid structure.
- Power Transmission: A more rigid Orca Aero means improved transmission of power from the cyclist.
|Frame||Orbea Orca Aero carbon OMR disc, monocoque construction,tapered 1-1/8" - 1.5", BB 386, powermeter compatible, Thru Axle 12mm x 142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible|
|Fork||Orca Aero carbon OMR disc fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1.5", carbon dropouts Thru axle 12mm x 100m, thread M12xP1.5|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings|
Front: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12xP1.5 Hollow
Rear: Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12xP1.5 Hollow
|Rims/Wheels||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL|
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c|
|Crankset||SRAM Force Dub 35x48t|
|Chain||SRAM Force 12-Speed|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTAP AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTAP AXS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG-1270 10-28t 12-Speed|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Handlebars||OC2 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm|
|Stem||OC2 Road -8º|
|Brakes||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension T4.0 size143 mm|
|Seat Post||Orbea Aero OMR|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Silver/Bright Red/Carbon / 47cm||08434446765438||L14447GK|
|Silver/Bright Red/Carbon / 49cm||08434446765476||L14449GK|
|Silver/Bright Red/Carbon / 51cm||08434446765513||L14451GK|
|Silver/Bright Red/Carbon / 53cm||08434446765551||L14453GK|
|Silver/Bright Red/Carbon / 55cm||08434446765599||L14455GK|
|Silver/Bright Red/Carbon / 57cm||08434446765636||L14457GK|
|Silver/Bright Red/Carbon / 60cm||08434446765674||L14460GK|
|Black / 47cm||08434446765421||L14447GI|
|Black / 49cm||08434446765469||L14449GI|
|Black / 51cm||08434446765506||L14451GI|
|Black / 53cm||08434446765544||L14453GI|
|Black / 55cm||08434446765582||L14455GI|
|Black / 57cm||08434446765629||L14457GI|
|Black / 60cm||08434446765667||L14460GI|
|Sensation Blue/Black / 47cm||08434446765414||L14447FY|
|Sensation Blue/Black / 49cm||08434446765452||L14449FY|
|Sensation Blue/Black / 51cm||08434446765490||L14451FY|
|Sensation Blue/Black / 53cm||08434446765537||L14453FY|
|Sensation Blue/Black / 55cm||08434446765575||L14455FY|
|Sensation Blue/Black / 57cm||08434446765612||L14457FY|
|Sensation Blue/Black / 60cm||08434446765650||L14460FY|